Friday, March 7, 2014

Thought You Should Know... :)

I trust we all have that one high school sweetheart, love, or crush that we'll always have a fondness for. Despite the present partner we are currently with, we smile at that time we went giddy and overly ecstatic over that person.
Looking back, I know I have fallen hard for him. I tell myself it was high school and we are all entitled to having someone we look forward to seeing everyday for the rest of the school years. He has been in and out of my consciousness. He has never, for the longest time, been in my dreams until very recently. I woke up with this weird, uncomfortable feeling. But, I could not deny the smile plastered all over my face. The dream brought back so many wonderful memories of yesteryear. :) Then again, it is a thing in the past. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment