Sunday, January 12, 2020

My Husband is a Good Cook

When I was still dating my then ex boyfriend and now husband, I found out that he started cooking since he was in 5th grade. His parents enrolled him in some cooking classes. He would cook for his family on several occasions. It was then that he found his passion for cooking. His skill developed over time. 
I would like to believe our family and friends loved what he would serve on our table. It was made out of love and sheer dedication to not only please our palates and but also satisfy our hungry stomachs.
Although he never got into any formal schooling, he was still able to come up with dishes that were really good. I am so proud of him and the many dishes he made. 

a feast made for 10 people

Vietnamese style grilled chicken

oreo cheesecake

baked  macaroni and cheese






mango cheesecake with dark chocolate crust



seafood fest for our anniversary

Arroz a la valenciana

chicken arroz caldo


mixed vegetables steamed in shrimp sauce with crispy deep-fried pork belly






















pork belly

No comments:

Post a Comment