Saturday, July 2, 2011

Forty-eighth: It Can Only Get Better...

Hello July!!! :) It's only your second day but you've been nothing but good! :) I always try to be positive in dealing with change, and a new month means change but I know it can only get better. :)
Tonight, I'd like to deal with all the nice things that has happened. Let me get through a rundown of what has transpired.
1. First, my relationship with God is stronger than ever. :) This is something that I am constantly working on. I know there are countless times that I put Him in the background when happiness consumes me and that I feel really shameful. :( I am sorry that I forget Him, but it NEVER changes the fact that I rely only to Him. He has my full trust.
2. It's such a nice feeling going to work because I love what I'm doing (although it's true I have a love-hate relationship with my work) and I love the people I'm working with. I would just want to get this straight: I do not entirely hate the nature of my job because it gives me a sense of fulfillment each time I run short of dose. I learn a lot of things from my patients-- the value of hardwork, patience, contentment, friendship, self-respect, etc. I take one day at a time because, really, there's no need to hurry. I can never enjoy a good day if I just rant and wish time to go forward, right?
3. My family gives me a strong support system. My mood may alter-- happy today, enraged tomorrow, sad later on-- but their loves is constant. I feel totally blessed!!! :)
4. Reading other people's travel blogs inspires me. One day, I too will meet my #1 DREAM DESTINATION-- Hola Espana!! :) I know it'll be a magical feeling-- like when Princess Jasmine met Aladdin. Hahaha!! It's like true love, separated at birth, united by destiny. :) I cannot wait!!! I promise to fulfill that moment. :)

So, thank you July! :) I should really go to sleep now because my two-layered eyebags seriously worry my coworkers. They may be harsh but Shrek did warn me, 'Only your true friends can be cruelly honest with you.' :)

No comments:

Post a Comment