Saturday, June 25, 2011

Forty-seventh: From There Onwards...

What keeps me through my hours at work is the fact that I am working so I can achieve my goals. One of the MANY goals I've set for myself is to travel. With how vast the world is, there's just so much a person could see and immerse himself with. The feeling of getting lost in the moment is magical. I'd like to see for myself how it works with natives of different cities. How do Spanish mestizas spend their afternoon? Do they go about with their siesta and drink warm tea thereafter? How do Irish spend their night when they have longer days and the sun doesn't set til eleven in the evening? I would like to experience everything. If only I had the money to do so. 
Travel really makes us young. Everything is new again. When I was out of town, I gave out an 'oooh' and 'aahh' every now and then. I was so amazed with how things are in other countries.
Someday... I'd have a time of my own where money is never an issue and all I would ever care about is how to get myself to the museums I've read on the paper. Ahhh the many endless possibilities life has to offer! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment