Saturday, June 4, 2011

Fourty-forth: Orally-fixated

It's funny how I think that I have a bottomless pit stomach because I always find myself eating and wanting to eat some more one after another food/meal. It's crazy because my friends no longer think it's funny after our third or fourth hit in a restaurant. It's also crazy because it's causing a hole in my already-empty pocket! I personally believe I am orally fixated because I have to satiate my mouth's craving every now or then or else I find myself weak and sad! Hahahaha! :p
When I'm bored at work, I ease it by daydreaming about food and drinks that I would want to eat-- lechon (roasted pork), white chocolate, coffee latte, leche flan, chicken curry, california maki, sashimi, etc. I could actually go and on but that would only leave me salivating. Hahaha :p
I wish I knew how to bake so I could whip up any dessert I'd like. I would love to learn how to make red velvet cupcakes (with all those colorful sprinkles on top), lemon square bars, butter cake, and etc. I'd have my friends come over and we'll gobble the food I made. It's gonna be fun. I think we'll end up in food coma then. Teehee :p
My gosh, this post is totally irrelevant but I'd like to read up on this five years from now and think how much nothing has changed because I think I will NEVER lose my appetite for food. That will remain constantly true.

No comments:

Post a Comment