Tuesday, June 14, 2022

Tiny Wonders

I love that I wake up at dawn to feed and then burp my baby. After putting her down, when the situation allows it, I quickly get up, wash and sterilize some bottles. I do mix feeding, seeing I don’t have enough breast milk to supply her with (not that you asked haha).

It’s always a nice feeling to see my baby sleeping so soundly, her little arms and legs bundled up like a cocoon. I see her smile every so often, as if she’s having a good night’s dream. I hear her soft snoring breaking through the silence of the night. I take a moment to thank the Lord of the beauty that’s right in front of me. I hope you all have that moment today, no matter that it’s short and fleeting. Stop and appreciate the wonderful things around you. 

Xx


No comments:

Post a Comment