Sunday, June 12, 2022

Hi, Virtual Friends

I can’t believe I haven’t written in over a year. A lot has happened and life just took its natural course.

I have a baby now. I’m writing at 2:41 A.M. as she snuggles in my arms, sleeping so soundly as if the worries of the world don’t matter.

Times like these I realize that things can get so overwhelming that it’s hard to find a moment to stop and take a breather. But you know what? You can’t pour from an empty cup. It’s really necessary for a mother’s sanity to take a pause and rest. I always tell myself that things will get better and she will soon grow up and then I know I will miss the chaos that is her.

For now, I will bask in this glorious and humbling moment altogether. God has chosen me to be a parent to my little darling girl and that alone is a feat I wish to enjoy. 

Xx







No comments:

Post a Comment