Monday, March 29, 2021

My Husband's Love Language

My husband learned to cook when he was still in elementary. His favorite part of the house has been the kitchen since then. He just loves to cook. He loves to come up with new dishes, experimenting here and there. I never have to tell him to prepare something for me, as he'd ask me readily what I wanted to eat. It's no wonder I gain a few extra pounds as the weeks go by. His love language is the food he serves every meal. 
cereal cheesecake cupcake 
Filipino bihon or noodle dish, which is a staple food next to rice
baked milkfish
homemade burger, with extra thick tomatoes because he loves it
Filipino adobo, or pork slices cooked in soy sauce, vinergar, bay leaves, etc
his take on pad thai
simple western breakfast
yummm
typical Filipino breakfast
this is a very good version of shepherd's pie

homemade embutido, or meatloaf 




No comments:

Post a Comment