Wednesday, March 3, 2021

Wake Up with a Happy Heart

Last night, I slept early because I was nursing a headache. It didn't take long before sleep consumed me. I woke up feeling 100% better and as always, I thanked the Lord for a brand new day. 

- I am grateful for the snow and the weather today, a little less colder than it was yesterday. The cold was extremely frigid and biting at -28 C yesterday. Snow blanketing the entire surrounding, including the trees, makes up for a beautiful picture.

- While driving on a curve, even though I slowed down, my car swerved to the left and right. I panicked but I immediately tightened my grip on the steering wheel, thereby regaining control of the situation. Thank you Lord there were no cars ahead or behind me, and more importantly, there were no pedestrians present.

- I have a light workload today, and that means I am under no stress. I know tomorrow will be different that's why I am basking in the beauty of today.

- I have a husband who genuinely cares for me. He made my coffee today and even offered to make a wrap to go. 

There are countless of things to be thankful for. What are yours? Xx


No comments:

Post a Comment