Thursday, March 25, 2021

The Weekend is Upon Us

Tomorrow is Friday and then we’re almost through the week. It has been indeed tiring but that’s not going to last. In Montreal, it’s officially spring and the long days are here. The sun shines even brighter now but there are scattered rains here and there. After work, Jan and I find ourselves out on a walk either at the park or around our neighbourhood. I busied my week with cooking and mostly taking a nap. 😴 

my take on Korean spicy cucumber salad 🥗 
beef gyudon loaded with vegetables
on the third day of Spring
the local milk tea shop that we frequent to has this by their counter
steak on a Wednesday night per my husband’s request
second day of Spring 
I slacked off so much on writing and updating my blog this month. I wanted to take it slow and mainly because there hasn’t been anything going on in my life. I wish you all a happy weekend. ☀️ 

No comments:

Post a Comment