Friday, March 5, 2021

If These Do Not Make You Smile, I Don't Know What Will

There's something so beautiful about trees and flowers. They instantly uplift a person's spirit. When we take a moment to soak in our surroundings, nature can help us come to great realizations about life and its adversities. I bask in the beauty of spring and the new beginnings it brings. When you look out of the window, the sun is almost bright, the trees are almost budding, and the fragrance of flowers fills the air. Ahh, what could be more beautiful than spring?

Below are some of the flowers or trees I've photographed while going on a walk either here or abroad.

Yosemite National Park
South Fork American river, a stop we made on the way to Reno, Nevada
Lake Tahoe
Gumamela or hibiscus grows aplenty in the Philippines
white hydrangeas taken in Ogden, Quebec 
Can you tell I love them? If I could only fill my house with hydrangeas.
so colorful, so lovely
One day, my husband went home with these tulips. He earned himself a good meal for dinner. <3 
perfect for my phone's wallpaper
tulips are everywhere in Montreal
I make sure I have fresh flowers for my mother. <3
Take a pose and smile. Life is short to be weary. 

What are your favorite spring photos? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment