Monday, March 1, 2021

March Says There Are Better Days Ahead

It's the 1st of March and that means nineteen more days until it's officially spring in Canada. I know it's still going to be cold, but it will be a whole lot better than several weeks of snow, above -10 C of temperature, and freezing rain. When spring comes then that means it won't be long until it's summer. Finally, the days are longer and ohhh the smell of barbecue, one of the season's defining scents. :)

I have always loved nature--always have and always will. I grew up with my Mama regularly taking us to the farm, abundant with Mahogany and Narra trees. I remembered always getting my hands dirty because I'd help plant or harvest mango trees and other vegetables like alugbati or spinach, malunggay or Moringa, okra, and eggplant. After our afternoon nap, we'd all run to the shore that always looked inviting. The sea waves glistened even more as the sun prepared to set. It was a very beautiful childhood memory. I thank the Lord for giving me a mother that has always put our happiness her top priority.  I cannot wait to make another set of wonderful memories with my husband as we prepare to enjoy my favorite season, Spring.

*All photos taken before the year 2020

all taken in Mont Tremblant


rediscovering Old Port of Montreal

I always take the time to lie down on the grass, with or without a mat and just stare at the trees and cloud. So peaceful, so nice to be alive. :)
early Spring, with ice still floating on the lake behind me
always making sure I have flowers at home especially because they're cheaper during this time
May we all enjoy and live in the moment. May we find reason to go on with life no matter the problems and burdens we carry on our shoulder. God is good all the time, all the time God is good.
Love and light Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment