Sunday, February 28, 2021

It's Still February

I believe my Blogger page is following Philippine time zone, but it's still February in this side of the world. What? Where did the the first two months of the year go? That went by really fast!

Today, I took some time off from house chores (hello, winter cleaning). I made sure to allot a moment's time for reflection. Did I spend my days on things that mattered and contributed to my mental well-being and self-peace? Hmm, I hope so. Now, most days have temperature above zero. We actually went out for a walk today not wearing thick, heavy winter coats. Spring is just around the corner. My plants really need a break as they're barely hanging on for dear life.

Joke time:

Me: Jan, I realized I really love the color yellow. I love yellow shirts or anything yellow.

J: How about yellow leaves? 

Hahaha, you can just imagine how hard I laughed. Please no yellow leaves for me. I've had one too many plant heartbreaks that I cannot bear another one.

Nothing much going for me here. Just another day in a winter week. Wishing everyone a beautiful week ahead. Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment