Tuesday, February 23, 2021

Can Spring Be Far Behind?

Good morning, beautiful people of the world! :) I hope everyone is doing well and good. It's a cold, gloomy day in Montreal, with temperature hovering between 0 and -2C. I took it easy this morning, making sure I've said my prayer of gratitude for all the nice things that will happen today and I had my fill of coffee before starting my day. 

I find winter a good time to reflect and to just take things slow. There's nothing much to see and do in winter because the cold and snow always get in the way. It's a perfect opportunity to recuperate and allow the body to have plenty of rest for when spring and summer come it'll be a wonderful time to go for a walk. At some point during the long stretch of winter, you almost forget there's an end to it and then one day you realize the sun rises earlier than usual and the day is now longer. I am sure spring isn't far behind now. It's less than a month before spring officially starts in all of northern hemisphere, Canada included. For all of us eagerly waiting in anticipation, it's a celebration worth ticking the calendar numbers. 

I leave you all with well wishes for a beautiful week ahead. Love and light, always X

No comments:

Post a Comment