Saturday, February 6, 2021

Hi, Girl! What's Up?

Hi, hello! What's up? I haven't had the chance to blog for a week now. Life happened-- work got me very preoccupied, house chores like cooking and cleaning took half of my time, and whatever little I had left, I spent it on sleeping. I've been meaning to check on here and just write my stress away but I had zero energy. It didn't help that it had been snowing like crazy in Montreal. Snow was such a party pooper. Most days this week, we had to be up earlier than usual because our car was covered in snow and we had to drive extra slower to avoid accident. After work, it's a mad rush to get cooking done before Jan's online classes start. And who else takes care of the dishes and pans used? Certainly not our neighbor. Haaay buhay! Such is life!

I wish everyone a happy weekend! We only have two out of seven days to take a breather from the hustle and bustle of everyday activities. Let's make that count, shall we? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment