Friday, April 29, 2011

Yesterday, during work, some coworkers invited me to come with them to the beach. Of course, I was kind of hesitant because it was a last-minute invitation. But, this plan has been brewing in the station for weeks then. While they had their bags ready, I didn't bring any clothes and slippers with me. My friends were really bugging me to go but the distance of our house from the hospital, which was originally the main point to the resort, was a little too far for a HOT afternoon drive.
Thirty minutes before the shift ends, everyone who was to go was already at the station. That's when more prodding happened. I gave in and boy was I excited! I didn't mind driving to the house to get my stuff. They were really kind for waiting for me (well not so, because they had to eat as they were hungry).
Now, we're all set. It was a really sunny day and we were inside the car with good music and nice company. We kept on laughing at some silly jokes. A lot of intriguing and shocking stories were told. We had A LOT of stops before we reached the place. 
When we were already there, lo and behold, the place was breathtaking! It was very picturesque, pretty much like a scene from a postcard that you'd think it wasn't for real. Everyone was amazed! We marveled at the beauty right before us. Our friend, whose family owns the resort, was very blessed to have this for a retreat place.
I call this 'silver lining'
I kept looking at the clouds every now and then.
 
Caution: DO NOT BE DECEIVED!! This pool is 8 or more feet deep! Scary!
The storyteller, Shaun :D

LET THE FUN TIMES ROLLING!!! Thanks for the good time, friends!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment