Friday, October 12, 2012

BMT

You know what they say about the friends you made in college? They are the ones who's going to stick with you through the good and the bad times. And this I concur time and again. :) We may have been very busy with our personal lives, but when we do see each other, the day is never enough to catch up on all the lost times.
We have finally found the time to go on a short and quick trip. We have been wanting to go to Sumilon island, located at the southern tip of Cebu, and we finally did it. :) Boy were we glad! :p
I'll be the first to tell you that I'm not a fan of sea and road trips, especially those long and winding. You can be sure I have three or four plastics with me when the visitor arrives. My friends Tiny and Matet have been trying really hard to keep their laughter to themselves while I belched (to think they knew my dilemma even when we were in college). They even faked concern where it warrants. It was so funny I wished someone took a picture of us!
*I had a hard time convincing these two to come and swim in the pool and beach with me, soon as we changed into our swimming attires. They had other pressing matters to attend to. I was so irritated beyond words, I just gawked at them while their imprtant stuff were being done. :/ I hope they read this and remember that time! :p

*When we were snorkeling, I saw the prettiest shade of blue on an equally pretty fish! It's perpetually on my mind. The schools of fish were so beautiful!!! :)
*We kept wishing we had a buffet lunch, which they serve when there are 20+ visitors or on weekends, instead of the plated lunch. We kept joshing the staff to let us have an early lunch or to give us an additional serving. I'll give the food a 3/5 rating only because the pumpkin soup was so good! Their welcome drinks was an absolute refresher, or were we too thirsty from the long trip?

3 comments:

  1. finally?! heheh waaahh i miss sumilon! and i miss my friend iwas with then....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ayee, who were you with?? :p Niicean ko didto gurl :) Laag ta puhon :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful ladies! Where is this? In Sumilon Island?

    ReplyDelete