Sunday, October 7, 2012

Bukid

Work has been really busy lately, but life is still very good. There are so many things to be thankful for. When I'm swamped with doctors' orders and I feel overwhelmed, I remember good days to get me by. :)
*We woke up to this sight. I had been staring at it for more than an hour.
*The road was long and bumpy. The air was cool. It gets even cooler as we near our destination. 
*What did they say again? That height is might?  I concur.
*Yani would have been very happy to see these. She's fond of flowers. Very pretty!
*We conquered Asia's longest zipline! We were suspended on thin air!

*Del Monte actually houses its employees free of charge. Of course, they'd have to move out when they've retired, so another family may also reside the house.
*Tough roads require a tough driver! :p

3 comments:

  1. I am so green with envy! But so love your photos laber. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice one tin! How I wish you can also visit our school on top of a hill in Valencia, Bukidnon..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks you two <3 Hope we get that BKK plan to fruition :)
    And Phrem, is it really? I should've known. Must be so nice going to a school like that of yours. :)

    ReplyDelete