Wednesday, April 1, 2020

Mont-Tremblant, Quebec

For Easter 2019, my friends and I decided to go on a long drive to a lovely little town called Mont-Tremblant, which is famous for its ski resort and whole other outdoor activities. Considering it was already the beginning of spring, snow-capped mountains made for a beautiful drive. We stayed there for 3 days and 2 nights. We rented a five-bedroom cottage by the frozen lake. It was fun and memorable since we did everything together---cooking, grilling bbq, hiking, walking, sightseeing, etc. 
Personally, having seen this city during the autumn season, I would say it's still best to experience it during this time of the year. 


I'd give everything to always see my husband laughing or smiling. :)
Mont-Tremblant Resort was packed with people, locals and tourists alike.
boodle fight-- military style eating minus the use cutlery and instead we use our bare hands
I've always had a penchant for red doors
With our littlest company, Alexa

No comments:

Post a Comment