Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Forty-second: Meaningful

When a second chance is given, it makes the waiting all the more meaningful and worth it. It  makes you want to give your all to prove that none of it will go to waste. But then, one has to be even more vigilant and cautious than ever.
In this light, I don't think anyone deserves an explanation for my silence. I've been through so much in the last few days and the prying and speculating did me nothing but heartache. I cannot begin to comprehend how someone could possibly be so indifferent and insensitive to others' plight.
The only thought that gets me through the day is the fact that God would not put me into this test had He known I couldn't get past through this. Thank you God for being my loyal and faithful confidante. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment