Sunday, May 15, 2011

Thirty-ninth: Shaken But Not Retreating

When you have nothing (or you feel something close to that), it makes you appreciate all the more the things you have. You have to lose to nurture and cherish. I get that. I feel that. I personally believe I am at one of my worsts. I feel my faith is being shaken that I am so close to feeling totally helpless. I still don't know how it all happened, how fate chose to be on the opposite side. I cannot comprehend the entirety of the things that unfold between my eyes. I can only choose to be strong because that's the sole sensible option left.
Why did I just let the wind take the advice of the elders when the said that 'life is so much harder when you're a grown up.' I should have known. I should have taken enough caution. I'm letting out a heavy sigh.

No comments:

Post a Comment