Saturday, June 16, 2012

Ahem

Everyday, for the past four days, has been very chaotic at work. My coworkers and I hardly see each other because we are in our patients' rooms (and if we do see each other, no words are ever spoken between/among us. We share this blank stare, smile and leave to attend to another patient need.) And while busyness has been on our side lately, I set aside time to ponder on whatever has happened through the day and wonder how some people obviously find joy in berating others. If we could just split our bodies into halves, we'd do it. But please don't give me/us that disappointed face whenever doctors' order are not immediately carried out FOR MANY LEGIT REASONS. When you show me/us that pout whenever questions come your way for clarification purposes, it does not bother me now. You know why? Because I choose to make light of the situation, because your negativity will not bring us anywhere. You're old but very immature and disrespectful, and that's a real pity. Just so you know, respect is earned, not given. 
Steer clear of you, I shall.

No comments:

Post a Comment