Saturday, June 2, 2012

Hello, June! :)

I don't think I will ever be tired of saying how much work has been very fun lately. There may be occasional bouts of tiresome and hardheaded patients, who exhaust your energy because all the efforts you do to please them turn out to be yet another futile attempt, but these only count so little as to the fulfillment and satisfaction you get after you call it a day. I'm happy (but I say this with so much humility) that I've mastered the art of time-management so well.It has helped me get through the entire shift at work. It does wonders!
And today, I've received yet another surprise. My parents are in town for a short visit, and they have another visitor in tow. We have a new puppy at home. My nephew is beyond delighted! He'd play with the dog, whom he fondly calls Ogie, endlessly.
Life is very beautiful! Life is even more beautiful because I know I have a God who always gives me every reason to trust in Him, even when things get a little tough.
June, it looks like you have a place in my heart now. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment