Thursday, June 21, 2012

Yes!

So while the hospital sucked whatever social life left of me, here are mobile pictures to document the days that have gone by.
*All these sunrise shots amaze me. I cannot even begin to describe her beauty. These do not even do justice to the magnificence my eyes have seen. Everyday, before work consumes me, I stop, breathe, and bask in this glory. And then, I'm a happy girl. Nothing compares to Your signature creations, oh Lord! :)

*I chose to filter whatever is not positive. Hello, patients' rooms! :)


Hi, long time no see! Fill me in, please. :)
*We deserve these. We're hard at work, so the bellies must work thrice as hard.
*This and those that follow below were taken just last night. I make sure to set aside time to meet up with good old friends and catch up with each other over milk teas, burgers, or any cheap-thrill food. The conversations we have are always daunting to the jaw, because I find myself laughing almost every minute. Gosh, I'm in love with my friends! :)
 I make a pretty good narration, eh? Now, time to spoil the sheets.

3 comments: