Thursday, June 21, 2012

Ha ha ha

Not a day goes by that I do not think of my nephew, Amos, and all his wonderful, endearing, and sometimes mischievous actions and/or antics. The house has been child-quiet; it's as if our joy and happiness have been partially dependent on our little  boy. And seeing my face devoid of any traces of smile as I type, I now concur. I miss him so much! It pains me that he is far and I cannot even hear nor see his voice or face. Our little boy is slowly growing up to be the man he should be, and I do not like that. Kind of, sort of. Him being in Zamboanga means having to miss so much on times we could have been spending together and that really hurts, so much more if he grows up and decide he's old enough to spend more time alone or with friends. Ouch.
*I love you, little lover boy. Your tita Tintin will always be here for you, most especially in thoughts when you're far away. I'll take a bullet for you because the amount of happiness you've brought into my life is more than enough to last me a lifetime. I will spoil you with lots of kisses, hugs, food, and silly banters (OK, I give in with toys). I hope you know how much I'm proud to have you for a nephew! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment