Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Como Estas?

I have a seven-day leave from work, and I've been looking forward to it for the longest time. I've had so much plans, and my days revolved around thinking where and how to spend them. But guess what? I don't even feel like going out of the house. Sure, I text my friends and bug them to go on the beach with me, or trek  the mountains. But truth be told, I find myself glued to my bed or book. And, I like it like that. :)
I still have another fifteen-day leave from work. I might then get around to lounging on the beach sand or the green of the mountains. Days like these, I wish they never had to end. I miss work and my coworkers, too. Hey! I think I might actually  be in love with my work for I find myself missing it. :)

2 comments:

  1. It is your time to have a break now! Sayang, I am not there, laag unta ta, pa-unwind.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah sayang :/ Wish you were here!!! We could've gone trekking! :/

    ReplyDelete