Thursday, September 13, 2012

Just Saying


I don't think I should apologize for being me-- boring and homebody. Ever. That's just really how I am. While it's perfectly alright for women my age to go out and be seen partying in the bar with their friends, the same should be told for women like me who prefer to read a good book or watch DVDs in the comforts of our beds. I get these odd stares and questions all the time, or sometimes there's the big L for loser written in neon lights in the foreheads of the people who find out about it. And it irks me.
If they think that's the gauge of being cool, then sue me for not being one. I like it like this. I don't think I'm missing out on anything. I have never ever felt that way. Sure, I go out out with my friends when my schedule permits and I do have fun and that's a telltale sign that Hey, I've got a life too. And I'm enjoying it.
So the next time somebody tells me I'm boring because of my lifestyle, I'm never going to care. :)
*Good morning! :)

1 comment:

  1. Cheers to being homebuddies laber! It's NOT a crime to be one! :)

    ReplyDelete