Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Ninety-one: Speak.

Today has been one of the busiest days. What is supposed to be an eight-hour duty turned out to be a nine or so. I am really tired. My feet are sore, my hands are aching, and my stomach is rumbling (and my hair is disheveled, not that I care). But what frustrates me is how some people can be very insensitive. I have been working my ass off. I am giving my best. I don't care if you don't notice it because you choose to turn a blind eye about it, but at least cut me some slack. The last thing I need is when you shrug your shoulders when I ask an important question or relay an information. What do you want me to do? Split my body into half? Would that bring out the professionalism in you? Would that please you? Goodness, I don't read minds! Speak out so you'll get your point across.
I don't usually lose my cool because I always try to lengthen my patience as much as I could, but tonight, as I type, I am irked. I hope people try to put themselves in the shoes of another, or better yet walk a mile in them. If you woke up at the wrong side of the bed, don't bring your dour mood to your workplace. Leave it where it should be-- in the waste bin.
Sorry, I just had to let that out.

No comments:

Post a Comment