Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Ninety-seventh: Beyond skin-deep

I went to work and had an amazing time at work with my coworkers, all of whom have the same humor as mine. I then went to have a late-night snack with some friends and I had a grand time as well. Well, this should definitely count as doing something extraordinary on a leap year. :) I will be in my late 20s when the next leap year happens. The topics we've talked about over dessert were fun and insightful. This totally erased the encounter I've had with my patient at work (but this should be in a different post).
As I grow older everyday, I find myself wiser and more mature. I can fully differentiate reality from what's reel. I value what's beyond the surface rather than those that are skin-deep or trivial. Life is really what we make it, and although there are things/places/ambitions/aspirations that we strive to have/go to/aim for, today or the present is truly what's of essence.

No comments:

Post a Comment