Sunday, August 19, 2012

Carry On!

Well, look who's back! :) I've missed writing, so here goes... :)
Work is now back to being fun because I'm working on a night-shift duty, which is the most relaxing because of less work and very few, if not none, doctors' rounds. And my coworkers are the bomb! We laugh all the time and give the funniest jokes! We sing and talk the way Brits do. :p So you could just imagine how fun the environment is. We also try to go out after work to release the stress we've had for the day. I believe it's highly imperative and necessary to do that because work can get a toll on our lives and sometimes we lose touch of the importance of living. :)
*Good morning! Breakfast before we head home. :)
*Korean food after our 10 PM duty :)
Mountain of fries and cups of warm brownies after our late-night duty :)
*I swear, my friend Russel, is the cutest!!! We all love to tease her! Very innocent and gullible! Here is she is, eating for the first time a Mochiko ball :)

No comments:

Post a Comment