Tuesday, August 28, 2012

I Eat My Case.

I think I may have to agree with people saying that I have a bottomless pit of a stomach. I may also take this silly banter as a comment made in stride. Yes, I eat a lot and often, almost too much. I don't think I can take fault when my stomach can fit in a serving similar to that of a dog, or a horse (Of course, I kid.) I wish my body could also take more of whatever my mouth consumes. It's a struggle I've been continually in. I eat triple the regular serving of a human being, or that of a woman, because I would really like to see myself gain a few more pounds. And I'll be very honest to say, my efforts are in vain. For how long, I really couldn't say. Maybe when I'm thirty and pregnant? I hope so.
Life is short, so I'll enjoy ALL the best things, food included. Very much so. :)
You Only Live Once.

No comments:

Post a Comment