Thursday, August 23, 2012

Wassup?

I woke up two hours early before my scheduled alarm. My sisters makes and cooks the best hash brown potatoes!! I could live by them everyday. :) And there is enough time to spare to do some writing. :)
Lately, I've been thinking of places to hike or trek. It would be so much fun to do it with my friends or sisters. The feeling I get when I've reached the peak/top is indescribable. I feel joy and accomplishment, and then I am humbled because I see beauty all around me. :) The path itself to the peak is awesome, I see green all around me. I am in love with nature, really. :)
Here are some of the world's epic trails according to National Geographic.
Mount Kailash Pilgrimage, Tibet
North Drakensberg Traverse, South Africa
Cinque Terre, Sentiero Azzuro, Italy
Santa Cruz Trek, Cordillera Blanca, Peru
Hayduke Trail, Utah and Arizona
Fimmvorduhals, Iceland
Bibbulmun Track, Australia
West Highland Way, Scotland

Shipwreck Coast/Shi Shi Beach, Olympic Peninsula, Washington

Copper Canyon, Mexico

Benton MacKaye Trail, Georgia, Tennessee, North Carolina

The Snowman Trek, Bhutan

International Appalachian Trail, U.S., Canada, Greenland, Scotland, Spain, Morocco

Only God could have created all these. They're wonderful, beautiful, totally breathtaking!!! :) I promise myself I would go to these places. I will save and save and save then hike these mountains. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment