Wednesday, August 29, 2012

I Love You, Sister :)

My sister, or ate, turns 26 today. Time flies by really fast. I can't believe it has been a year since her last birthday. :)
Cyster, I wish you all the happiness there is in the world because a selfless person like you rightfully deserves it. I also wish you good health, peace of mind, and success in whatever endeavor you choose.
Thank you for being my sister, confidante, and best friend. We may have our share of fights but I know you only want what's good for me. I'm sorry for the many times I've hurt you by intentionally disobeying or disrespecting you. I am blessed because I know there is no getting over and done with you. ;)

2 comments:

  1. Belated happy birthday to your ate! Extend my regards, hehe.. :))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Phrem! :) Will tell her. Miss you! :)

    ReplyDelete