Sunday, August 28, 2011

Sixty-sixth: Full

I don't know how much more interesting this week can go but I just have to get this off my system by saying tonight has got to be the highlight of my entire week! :)
I started my duty with several squeaks of laughter, here and there. It's always fun going to work with the kind of people I have for coworkers. I had two patients discharged from my care-- both improved and in the best of their health. How fulfilling! :)
In the middle of my duty, I was given several food from my patient and coworkers-- moron, a local delicacy of sweet choco-filled, nuts and cheese in glutinous rice, baby back ribs, siopao or steamed bun with meat, blueberry cheesecake, polvoron or a concoction made of sweetened flour, banana cue, and chocolate cookies. Boy was I full! :)
The nicest of them all would have to be sitting AND having a meal with my crush. I have been secretly eyeing this guy, who's actually my friend for a long time now. I would subtlety stare at him from a distance, making extra sure I wouldn't be caught red-handed. Sometimes, he'd give me this wide grin and it would make my day. I get nervous when we'd exchange conversation for a number of reasons. I cannot even look him in the eye on SEVERAL occasions! It can get really weird at times. My friends and I think it's crazy! Le sigh
So yes, I might have done something good for all these wonderful things. Thank you, Lord, for constantly surprising me with  turnabouts of events.

No comments:

Post a Comment