Thursday, March 29, 2012

I love my father without any question, but traveling with him proved an altogether different scenario. I don't like to think I'm being a bad daughter by saying it. It's just that the whole time we were together I didn't hear him NOT complain. His being old does not give him a reason to be cranky, which in turns takes out all the fun in getting lost in an unfamiliar city. Having to adjust numerous times can grow out on a person. I don't like being scolded because we took the wrong exit. I didn't want us to walk for over half an hour. I don't like having to deal with all those clearly annoyed facial expressions. I dislike having to please another person. I went there to have fun and explore, not lull around and sleep. There are many other days for that.

No comments:

Post a Comment