Saturday, May 19, 2012

Smoke

I was finally reunited with three of my good friends since college. Although we live in the same city, I haven't seen them for more than a month until yesterday. It was very spontaneous as we didn't have a concrete plan of our get-together. After my AM duty, I excitedly drove to meet them. We all wanted to drink milk tea at one of the town's best tea houses, Bon Appetea. We were all drowned in our fair share of latest happenings in both our personal and career lives. I was swelling with joy because this is the first time in a long time that I've heard their voices and laughter. What made the night even funner was the fact that we were just practcally eating every single minute. We were hogging tons of unlimited beef and pork, peanut paste, kimchi, and cabbages/lettuces. We had the most mature topic, too. I don't even wanna go there. Hahaha :p Thanks Labs! It was an unforgetabble night yet again. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment