Monday, May 7, 2012

Where Are You?

Working with these people has been a great and memorable experience. It was so much fun because we'd laugh almost every minute. Ken would throw out the corniest joke and we'd still think it's the funniest/wittiest. We belt out lines from songs and pretend we have the nicest voice. Christina A would have had a run for her money. Now, I don't get to see them like I used to because of our different area assignments and schedules, but the bond that we have created always puts a smile on my face.
*Photo taken: Nov 2011, CDUH

3 comments:

  1. Tin, it's nice to see you happy in your work. And your blog is great, your thoughts are wonderful!!

    How can I contact you? We need to meet, as in.. Email me please at rokx_iphe@yahoo.com. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I see you know who I mean right? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Phrem!! Didn't know you find my thoughts wonderful when all I do is blab. :p
    Laaabss!! I have an idea as to who. ;)

    ReplyDelete