Friday, November 2, 2012

Happy First

Please let me not forget to write down my thoughts because I seem to have been stuck in the land of neglect and disregard. I know I would have written had I had so much time in my hands. But the thing is, hospital duty sucks the life out of me. I would sleep twelve hours EVERY DAY if I had that chance. :/
Last night was easy-breezy at work, despite our numerous patients' admissions. The number one contributing factor is the people I work with. They're funny and loud! Every night, we share stories of life, realizations, jokes, and whatnot. I find myself amused and so engrossed I forget to prepare the patients' medications. It's crazy!
And every day, when the clock strikes 4:30 in the morning, I take a walk inside the hospital and look out over the nearest window. I may see buildings after buildings ahead of me, but that tiny crack of dawn symbolizes another new beginning and there's an overwhelming feeling inside of me. It's a good kind of feeling, almost surreal to be living out another day to chase my dreams. :)
Almighty Father, You are amazing and eternally kind! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment