Wednesday, November 7, 2012

I've been staring at this blinking cursor on my screen for a long time now. I've had so many thoughts last night before sleep consumed me, and I said to myself, "Time to write them all down...", but I find myself experiencing writer's block as I type. It's a shame, really, but it won't get the better of me.
I've had a very good laugh with my coworkers last night. We went out after an extremely busy shift at work. We all thought we deserved it. Pizza and milk tea are always a good combination. While I have been trying so hard to put my saving skills on a front gear, I also feel like spending a little will do me some good. I had to remind it to myself, time and again. :)
I really have nothing special or whatnot to rant or share about. It's just that I feel incredibly blessed with all the things happening to me. I have a stable job, even with a meager pay, and I get to work with funny friends, too. It's an added plus that I get to go home to two beautiful sisters, who put me on a pedestal anytime I feel like my day is headed for the worse. Let me not forget to give credit to my family back home who loves me so much. I blush. ^o___o^
Good Lord, You are amazing!!! :)

1 comment:

  1. Nice post Tin! Yeah, we are still thankful for the comfort and happiness given by our family, friends, and God. :)

    ReplyDelete