Monday, November 26, 2012

Live Frugal

I've always been very frugal, almost always to a fault. I scrimp on most things save the essentials. I like it that way. Most times, people give me odd looks because how and why I do it bother them. I don't have a problem with it, hence I do not get why it should also be a problem to anyone. I find extreme pride in the fact that when I want something so bad, I could get it no matter how long it takes, because I save up for it. I hear people say, that's too expensive, or, it's impossible. Being a nurse means having a meager pay. I chose this and any complaints about my salary would mean a question in my professional decision. And I would not want that because it will not do me any good.
So in tough times like these, I switch on my frugal mode. It's exciting to see how I come up with money to spend on my travel, leisure, and wants. Just last night, I did myself a favor. I bought a set of books because I've been wanting to own it for the longest time. It felt so good. I thought to myself, hey you've come a long way from being a scrimp master to a I-feel-like-I-should-do-some-self-spending. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment