Thursday, February 3, 2011

Six: Kung Hei Fat Choi, indeed.

Today has been very wonderful. A lot of beautiful things happened. 

First, a good news has arrived! I'm officially off the unemployment bandwagon. 

Second, my parents are coming for a visit over the weekend. Telephone calls won't suffice.

Third (and as always), my adorable and funny nephew tells me I'm his favorite tita. He says this in between favors of making him an apple shake and giving him his daily fix of chewy gummy bears. Ah, this is life! <3

Fourth, my best friend, Kimy, and our good friend Lap, will soon be employed as well. Wow! But wait, there's more.

Fifth, my Mama and I talked for two hours straight (of course, with TP). I wished it could have been longer. I find it refreshing and fun when I talk with my mom. She's my staunch supporter and friend. I tell her just about anything without fear of retribution or embarrassment.

Did the Chinese feng shui experts just tell me that my birth sign, the Rabbit, is unlucky? I can always turn my luck. And all these prove them otherwise.

Thank you Lord! I can always count on you. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment