Sunday, February 20, 2011

Eleventh: Canvass

Whenever my mom is in town, it is without fail that we visit Sibonga, located in the southern part of the Cebu province. My mom, most especially, is a staunch supporter and believer of the miraculous deeds of our Virgin Mary of Simala. During most of our visits to the Lady, I am always the one driving. My FAVORITE part is looking at the heavens, struck with awe at the clouds' formation. If only I could stare at them for the rest of our trip. Mama would always reprimand me for staring too long as this could lead to an accident. Guilty as charged! Clouds, you always take my breath away! And, I mean always! :)

The Monastery of the Holy Eucharist, for all the Marian devotees.
No place is too far for a miracle and reaffirmation of one's faith.
                      
Below are some other shots of cloud formation that I've taken.
The color combination is amazing! This was taken around 5:30 PM.
His unobstructed view...
This does not really give justice to what I've seen...
It's like a canvass of different colors...

No comments:

Post a Comment