Tuesday, January 26, 2021

My January in Pictures

January is the start of the year. It heralds new beginnings and second chances. It is turning into a pivotal year in science and medical research, hopefully putting a halt, if not an end, to the global pandemic. It signals hope and sees triumph in our fight for sanity and life in general. I have so much faith that God will see us through this year. It will not be easy for sure, but I hope to ride through the waves with positivity. :)

Here is one of my favorite months in picture:

One cold, sunny afternoon I decided to pick some pine cones and oven baked them to crisp perfection. These will be used for my autumn and Christmas holiday decoration. I am so in love with the fragrant pine scent and I added drops of lavender oil on them. The whole house smelled of Christmas! :p
This tea set was gifted by my best friend of more than a decade. I appreciate her thoughtfulness in thinking this will go well with our lunch picnic dates. I cannot wait to use them as soon as spring kicks in. :)
Every afternoon after work, we make sure to incorporate at least 30 minutes to an hour of leisure walk in our routine. It has proven to be healthy and beneficial. The park situated in front of our home makes for a good spot. <3

If I have a hard time thinking of what to serve my husband, I turn to pasta. Gambas al ajillo on spaghetti was a sure hit!
One Sunday morning, Jan snapped a picture of me. I just woke up devoid of facial wash and coffee, but you can hardly tell. :p

We had pizza for lunch. We went heavy on chorizo, pancetta, and feta cheese. Of course, basil on pizza is always a good idea! :)
I shall end this post with warm wishes of prosperity and good health. Let's hang in there and believe that things will work out. God is surely bigger than all of our problems combined. Bonne nuit! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment