Wednesday, January 27, 2021

My Morning Thoughts

What is the first thing you do upon waking up? I've made it a habit to start my every waking day with a little prayer of gratitude for another chance at life. I offer thanksgiving for a well-rested night. I always pray for discernment to do what's right at any given time, and more especially when temptation seems appealing or inviting. I ask for guidance and strength to sustain me as I go about my day. I seek forgiveness for the wrongs I've done. I pray for the souls of my mother, grandparents, and relatives. I thank God for the time I've had with them, it may have been short but it was indeed a meaningful one. I know God goes before me and He clears my way of anything that could burden me. I delight in the thought that blessings are abundant because my God is ever merciful and giving. 
Good morning dear friends from snowy Montreal! 


No comments:

Post a Comment