Sunday, July 8, 2012

:3

Last night, my best friends, Anne, Choi, and Yani, went out of their ways to bring me our favorite milk tea at my workplace. I was smiling from ear to ear! I didn't know they were planning something. I was super glad to see them. Too bad, I only had few minutes to spare because I was at work. :/
Yes, I'm in love with my friends! They're sweet, caring, and fun. I find myself laughing every minute I'm with them-- I'm not even joking. I take comfort in the fact that no matter what happens, or whatever decision I make, I will find them right behind me. Friends for keeps. <3
P.S. I was on my way home when I took these mobile photos. Lord, You are amazing!! :)
*The view from my room. Gee, this always relaxes me.
Good morning to you & good night to me! :) Time to rest for later is another night to do the boogie :)

No comments:

Post a Comment