Wednesday, July 4, 2012

BabyFriends 101

Yey, I love it when I wake up late and realize I still have time to spare to do some stuff-- like browsing the internet or blogging. Gotta cherish times like this. :)
And before this month brushes off onto another, I wanted to share some photos I took with my friends and godson, Franco. I found myself  missing my nephew, Amos, yet I find glory in the fact that I can always look at the photos of Franco, who is just as cute as him, and then I'm happy.
*The crazy things my Ma's friends do to me. Why?! Such strange people, but boy do I look cool!
*Look Ma, I can now sit...
*Oh gosh, those pinch-worthy arms!!! I cringe!
*Hi, I'm Franco, and cute is my middle name.
*Please handle me with extra care ;)
And now, let's go into my friends and the food we love to eat. Getting fat with them is an easy feat. OH YEAH!
*Sorry, no flash here. :(
Thank God for friends who keep me sane. Our schedules may not always allow us to see each other, just like when we were seeing each other practically everyday in school, but I know I've got you still. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment