Sunday, July 1, 2012

High on Food

June 29- We went to my friend's younger brother's birthday. It was a small and intimate party. Nathan is such a cutiepie!! :)
June 30- My mama sent me a text message that says: "Work should be a reflection of your passion and dedication. The people you work with makes for a pleasing working environment. Always filter negativity and radiate positivity." And these words struck a chord because they're true. Work may be demanding and the hours long and dragging, but with fun co-workers around I don't think all those matter. I'm very thankful that I have such caring and amazing co-workers.
*We've had a slight overload in pizza and brownies, and of course very high in laughter.
However snobby and ungrateful some of my patients are, the kind,  loving, and grateful ones make me realize that life is still very good. There are still many people who appreciate the things, small or big, we do for them. Thank You, Lord, for a job that help me reach out to people. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment