Saturday, July 7, 2012

I'm Happy =)

I imagine the horror look on Mama's face if she finds out I'm still up late this night (or wee hours of morning). But yes, I still am. And what better idea to write. :)
Here are some songs I listen to lately, and as I type. I love you, Soko, for keeping me company and allowing me to drown in your beautiful music. I share your passion, incredible talent, and brilliance forward.
*My views when I come home after a long night at work. I marvel for a while then put on my sleeping mask. :)
*I think it's best to call it a"night". I love my new pink sheets. Crash, I shall.
On a side note,  happy birthday to my  dear friend, Jane. We are blessed by your existence and we wish that life treats a darling person like you well. Here's to more laughter at work. :)

1 comment:

  1. Hahahhahahah hala oy maka mingaw jud (tears of joy!)
    Char

    ReplyDelete