Monday, July 30, 2012

ADZU 100

My Alma Mater, Ateneo de Zamboanga University, turns 100 today!!! What a joyous celebration for a school that has reached as far as a century. :) I am joining everyone in spirit and well wishes for another more 100 years of excellence and Pro Deo Et Patria, In the Service of God and Country.
I have the fondest memories with my school, for it has been my ally since the time I remembered knowing the alphabet and receiving formal education. I made good friends with people whom I know for the last nineteen years. :) I was honed into the person I am today by this loving institution. And I take pride in that. :)
*Old Campus, which houses the primary and tertiary students. This has been my home away from home. I bleed blue, truly.
*The H.S. Campus, which stands proud since 2007. My sister was a pioneer in this new campus. It's huge and beautiful. :)



No comments:

Post a Comment