Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Bye, Dolphy

The entire Philippines is now  grieving over the loss of our Comedy King and Entertainer Extraordinaire, Rodolfo Quizon, who has succumb to multiple organ failure. Ronan Quizon, or better known as Dolphy, has reigned over the Philippine television for over 72 years and has since then won the hearts of every Filipino, here and abroad.
Hearing the news of his death left us all in shock. We all thought he was going to be home soon as his vital signs were starting to stabilize, as reported by his immediate family members. I never knew we would lose him this soon. But I know he has lived well. He may have died but every Filipino, especially those who have worked with him and have known him personally, will never forget a legend.
Rest in peace with our Creator, Mang Kevin Cosme. :)

2 comments:

  1. Oh labs, he's always been my favorite comedian! He's so natural! :( I'm so sad he's gone but I know he's happy right now. :)

    ReplyDelete